Liberty from Liberty Falls Down vaguely tagged everyone in this challenge she picked up from Carly at Writing From the Tub called the Book Blogger Memory Challenge (which was originally created by Laura’s Book Reviews).
Counting myself as an ‘everyone’ I decided to give it a go:
The Book Blogger Memory Challenge
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
You Can’t Catch Me by Michael Rosen
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Dragon’s Kin by Anne & Todd McCaffrey
3. Name a book about a character called George
Five Go To Smuggler’s Top by Enid Blyton
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith
A Sparrow Falls by Wilbur Smith
5. Name a book set in Australia
Blinky Bill by…er … someone. *Googles* Dorothy Wall apparently. I’d never have remembered that – it is a long time since I read the book though.
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title
An Angel For May by Melvin Burgess
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover
um… oo! A Fistful Of Charms by Kim Harrison (Cor, that one took some thinking!)
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title
One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey, which I have never read but is on my list of ‘Should Reads’
9. Name a book with an eponymous title
Coraline by Niel Gaiman
10. Name a book turned into a movie
Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klaus
Some of those were definitely harder than others! I am going to cop out and not tag anyone specific in this either – but if you want a go please go ahead and send me a link to your answers – I want to see what you come up with for that knife one – it’s tough!