228. We go away for a couple of days and a shiny new shop appears…
229. I had pretty post this morning. Oh, and my driving licence arrived too!
230. To celebrate my freedom on the roads, I took my Mum out for a girly day exploring Chester.
231. Packing ready to go camping.
Today ended in sadness when I heard that a very good friend lost his fight with cancer. Preparing to camping seemed oddly appropriate though as it was something he loved to do.
232. First dinner on our first camping trip as a family – quick weekend in North Wales to work out what we need to get before we go on a big trip!
233. A ridiculously wet day gave way to a beautiful evening so we made the most of it and headed for Harlech beach.
234. We took the scenic route home to round off our break. One of my favourite moments was driving across this beautiful toll bridge.
235. I have no idea what Arthur was doing here but it made me laugh.
236. Today I drove the kids to Attingham Park for an adventure – trying to actually use our National Trust membership at last!
237. Arthur fell in love with Monkey today!
238. Today I treated the Smalls to a cinema trip and a walk down the canal towpath to jump in puddles 🙂
239. I got some exciting post today – my project to learn to knit once the kids are at school is one step closer now – I have wool!
240. Today, after living in Shripshire for most of my life, I finally made it to the top of the Wrekin. Better late than never!