It has been a while since I last did a TFF but I felt like reinstating it this week, because why not?
It has felt like a long week or so here, and I bet it has for a lot of other people as well. In fact, it’s been a long old year really.
So I have decided to gather some positive thinking and up-beat quotes to make a happy post to round off the working week.
My Top 5 Positive Quotes for 2020 (with photos from good moments since March)
- Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile, and start again.
2. Good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience, worst days give you lessons, and best days give you memories.
3. It will be okay. Maybe not today, but it will.
4. Never regret anything that made you smile.
5. Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown – just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out, then refocus.