HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
I’m not very good at resolutions so instead this year I’m going to make a wish list – some of it achievable with work and some of it down to random luck. No promises to myself to feel guilty about forgetting and failing at, just some wishes that would be wonderful if they came true.
1) I wish to read 50 new books in 2015
2) I wish for a full driving licence
3) I wish for a decent lottery/scratch card win
4) I wish for a puppy (Santa must have been all out at Christmas)
5) I wish for my baking presentation skills to improve enough for me to stand a chance of Star Baker in the Blogger’s Bake Off
6) I wish for the time to make two new recipes every month – sweet or savoury, simple or adventurous
7) I wish for 2015 to be happy and just the right amount of peaceful.
What are you wishing for in 2015?