So, I was stumbling around the internet a bit aimlessly the other day and came across this Book Blogger Memory Challenge – I have no idea where it started but the image was apparently posted in 2014 so it’s done the rounds a fair bit I expect.
Anyway, I was bored and it looked like fun so I have decided to revive it – sort of. I’m not going to ‘tag’ anyone to join in at the end but if you feel like joining in, please feel free to do so. Although I suggest writing your own answers before looking at mine because mine might influence yours… or something.
Here we go:
- Born To Run by Michael Morpurgo.
- That’s Not My Dragon (Yes, the Usborne Touchy-Feely one. That was the first that came to mind because I have read it SO MANY TIMES with Arthur!!)
- George’s Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl.
- I Love Guinea Pigs by Dick King-Smith (He counts even though his name is double-barreled, right?)
- Way Down Dark by James Smythe (It’s technically set on a space ship but the space ship is called Australia so…)
- An Angel For May by… oh blimey, um… by… was it Melvin Burgess? Argh, I can’t remember!
- Er… one of Liberty Gilmore’s books has a knife on the cover. I know this because it is a knife from my kitchen that she borrowed in order to design the cover… um, New Dawn?
- Tell No One by Harlan Coban – last month’s book club book!!
- Eponymous means it’s a name doesn’t it? Um, I’ll go with the one everybody will say Jayne Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. (I think I spelled it right, I’ve never actually read it…)
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
Phew, that was harder than I expected it to be!! Your go…