Why yes, I did forget to write a post today – I got distracted sorting my desk and talking to next door’s doggo…
So just for fun, here are some riddles that I have seen online in the last few weeks to get your brains working on a Saturday night.
(I will post the answers at the end of tomorrow’s Soundtrack Sunday post)
1. What breaks yet never falls, and what falls yet never breaks?
2. If it takes five elves five minutes to make five dolls, then how long would it take 100 elves to make 100 dolls?
3. A woman shoots her husband, holds him underwater for over five minutes, then she hangs him. Afterwards, they both go out for dinner and have a lovely evening. How can this be?
4. You see a boat filled with people, yet there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible?
5. I have keys but no locks, you can enter but you can’t go outside, and I have space but no room. What am I?
6. What has a neck but no head?
7. What has a head but no neck?