A friend filled this in on Facebook and I decided it could be amusing to have a go at.
Turned out that despite my chosen artist having an massive repertoire it was still tough finding a title to fit both the question and myself! It was a good way to kill five minutes – have a go and link up in the comments afterwards if you want and I’ll pop over and look. If nothing else we might find some new music to listen to on the way 🙂
Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It’s harder than you think.
- Pick Your Artist:
- Describe yourself:
First Fool In Line
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
Standing Knee Deep In A River
- Your favourite form of transportation:
- Your best friend is:
My Rifle, My Pony And Me
- What’s the weather like?:
- If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?:
Rainy Nights and Memories
- What is life to you?:
So Far, So Good
- What is the best advice you have to give?:
Learn To Let It Go
- If you could change your name, what would it be?:
- Your favourite food is:
Just Enough Love
- Thought for the Day:
We Should Only Have Time For Love
- How would you like to die?
What Does It Matter To Me?
- Your motto:
Lord, I Hope This Day Is Good